Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I still have not refund but my transcripts say they have a processing date of July 8. What does this mean? I verified about 9 weeks ago and had blank transcripts.

Just wanna know if the processing date has any meaning to it?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I still have not refund but my transcripts say they have a processing date of July 8. What does this mean? I verified about 9 weeks ago and had blank transcripts.

The IRS will be working on your return then. 

My transcripts have still not changed. My last 4 digits of my cycle code is 2505 and seen other places that means Thursday the IRS week days is your cycle codes so do u think it may be will change by then?  My transcripts look exactly as they did last year  and I had no problems the only difference is I have different codes.i also had some problems in the beginning with my healthcare from last year putting them so that is what got me in rejects dept anyway where it may need to be adjusted. I also had  verified 9 wks ago. Idk I'm just confused on what the hold up is now I have sent everything in and verified 

@brandykay78 If you had to verify your identity then there is a wait that is usually at least nine more weeks before you get your refund--could take longer.  TurboTax never knows anything about your refund after you file your tax return and the IRS accepts the return for processing.    Your only source of information is the IRS.  You could be looking at the IRS refund site for information---that site updates more frequently than the transcript updates.  Or you can call the IRS if you want to.

Your ONLY source of information about your refund now is the IRS.

You need your filing status, your Social Security number and the exact amount  (line 35a of your 2023 Form 1040) of your federal refund to track your Federal refund:   

https://www.irs.gov/refunds

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 3 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies