jneaneu

I still have not received my unemployment refund. How do i get it now?

It is December 28, 2021 and i have not received my unemployment refund.  I do qualify.  What are we supposed to do now?
fanfare

did you have a simple return or a complex return?

IRS said they would work on the simple ones first. Most of those refunds have been sent out.

jneaneu

No was not simple return. I had a dependant and EIC.

The IRS is still working on sending out those "extra" unemployment refunds.   Sorry---TurboTax cannot speed them up or tell you when yours will arrive.

You will get an additional federal income tax refund for the unemployment exclusion if all of the following are true.

• You reported unemployment benefits as income on your 2020 tax return, on Schedule 1 line 7.
  • You did not get the unemployment exclusion on the 2020 tax return that you filed. The unemployment exclusion would appear as a negative amount on Schedule 1 line 8, with the abbreviation UCE on the dotted line to the left of the amount.
  • Your tax on Form 1040 line 16 is not zero.
  • Your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI), not including unemployment, is less than $150,000.
jneaneu

Thank you.