Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

anairaxvx

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

@mrluster how do i contact TA?

So did anyone that's under review received a letter or their refund yet? I'm curious cause I'm under review and been since 2/14/18 I call everyday and get the same info.

mimiikei

I got a referral after my 60 day review...i even have a TA thats been on my case since 4/18/18. I sent all documents needed to ta and irs still nothing. Now i have to wait another 60 days. But hopefully i want. I did contact a member of congress, they sent a referral on 5/29/18. Hope this helps me out. Has anyone experience referral from irs or congress referral.

I received my tax return about three weeks after they sent out the referral to release my funds. You should have your money pretty soon. The bottom line is our government is in debt and didn't have the funds to pay everyone and this was their solution, the random review process. My tax return has absolutely NO CHANGES and I got back the exact amount I was expecting. There was nothing to review. This "process" allowed them to release funds slowly instead of paying all of us at once. You should have your money soon. All you can do it he patient. I guarantee you'll have it in two to three weeks.
mimiikei

Thanks..jennyd1985. Did your WMR update a week before you receive your refund or same week. Its been a week since referral on 5/24. This thursday makes 2 weeks marked. I really had no update at all plus ta is scheduled to cb 6/12/18. I just might get a dd for 6/13 or 6/20 just hoping!!

My bar appeared the day before I got my money. It updated on Thursday and my money was in my account on Friday.
mimiikei

Ok
Chynaa22

Mimiikei did anything update for you
mimiikei

No im a weekly update, just only on Friday nights into sat morning. I wish i had a update. I really think they haven't touched my return. Maybe sometime this week or next. Something got to give...

Hi, I've been coming back and reading this thread almost everyday. I filed back at the end of January, the 29th i believe. Received a letter dated March 1st that i was under review. Waited and waited and no update. A referral was sent on May 9th. Still hadn't heard anything. After calling almost once a week, a representative finally told me why i was under review. The wages i claimed compared to the W2s the IRS had weren't adding up. There was a significant difference. Turns out, my ex employer didn't file my W2 with the IRS. They gave me an address to send my missing W2, some Austin Service Center. Hopefully this moves things along and i can finally get my return.

I still have not received my refund. Mine was accepted 1/19/18. I have been very patient as that is all that can be done. However this is getting ridiculous. Every time I call they say to call 30 days from whatever day it is I called. Which I have done and they never give an acceptable answer. Anyone gotten any updates? I was told I would either just see the refund or another letter regarding the refund. By the time they figure their [profanity removed] out it's gonna be next year already. SMH.
meg7772

I feel your frustration! Same exact situation I am in! Mine was excepted 1/31/18.Then under review for 60 days then they sent a referral and now they say if I do not receive my refund or a letter by 6/24 THEY will refer me to a tax advocate. I ha e already spoken to a tax advocate who says they can't do anything so we'll see if anything changes once I am referred. I give up and I guess when I get it or if I do it will be a nice surprise. Haha! Such a joke! Hang in there !
tdoss1225

@meg7772 are you a weekly update or you can receive your refund any day of the week?
tdoss1225

@mimiikei any update over night?  I too have been waiting and have been under review since March for 90 days and then in May they told me they was referring my taxes to be released and it should be another 60 days and here i am 2 week later and still nothing.  I was hoping over night, but of course WMR still gives me the 152 code and I also keep checking my transcript and it too still gives me the 570 code.  I don't know if my transcript will update before wmr website so I check both and still nothing...ughh!
meg7772

I have no idea lol I have kinda given up even checking. I guess I'll wait till June 24 th and call again :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies