rbaldovino85

I sent at the necessary docs for my State refund to audited and processed. It's been like a month and a half. How much longer do I have to

Want to know by when am I getting response from the IRS?
AkinaLO

It's best to contact your state directly for any updates on the status of your refund. Please follow the instructions below for help with your audit situation.

TurboTax Audit Support Center  

Please follow the instructions below to contact your state.

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?

mesquitebean

If your state tax agency is like the IRS and many other government and business entities, they may be severely cut back on personnel during the Wuhan Coronavirus pandemic.   The IRS, for example, has stopped taking general phone calls and is essentially not processing paper documents and correspondence, or only on a very limited basis.  Your state tax agency may be similarly affected.  

Your state tax agency may have a paragraph on their website explaining how their operations have been affected during the Coronavirus pandemic.