Solved: I see a unexplained $214 refund from federal comin...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see a unexplained $214 refund from federal coming, but for my 2019 tax I owe $65 which I already paid. Want to know where this $214 coming from?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I see a unexplained $214 refund from federal coming, but for my 2019 tax I owe $65 which I already paid. Want to know where this $214 coming from?

No one but the IRS would know about the $214 refund.  The IRS might have changed something on your return which resulted in a $214 refund.  You should receive a letter from the IRS explaining what was done, it may take a couple weeks to receive the letter.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 15

No one but the IRS would know about the $214 refund.  The IRS might have changed something on your return which resulted in a $214 refund.  You should receive a letter from the IRS explaining what was done, it may take a couple weeks to receive the letter.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings