Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I scheduled to pay my state taxes on Friday, April 23rd and the money has not been taken out of my bank account yet. Is there a way for me to see what's going on?

I can't find any way to access the payment schedule or information regarding payment at all on my account. It says if there is an issue to call the IRS, but that's literally what I payed TurboTax to do
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I scheduled to pay my state taxes on Friday, April 23rd and the money has not been taken out of my bank account yet. Is there a way for me to see what's going on?

Once you submit your taxes for filing and they are accepted, nothing can be done within TurboTax as your information has been submitted to the taxing agencies.

Please see the link below for additional information as far as when your payment will go through. 

There is also a handy reference at the bottom of the following link as well that you can click about what to do after you file your taxes.  I recommend clicking on that as well as it provides more direction as to what to do if your payment does not go through as you directed it to.

As long as your payment is scheduled to go through by May 17th, you will be considered filed and paid before the due date.

When will your tax payment go through

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies