Emilyj1989

I received my state refund but haven't received my federal refund yet and I don't have a date yet but the line is full now the line on TurboTax. What does that mean? Since I got my state tax refund does that mean I'll be getting my federal too?

SForrestLO

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

Emilyj1989

I got a letter today from the IRS. I called them right away. I had to verify my identity and EIC and my son's SSN. Expected date to be issued now is April 27th.