I received my federal return but not my state and it was accepted , I was wondering if during where it is at?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Some states are experiencing a slow down in releasing tax refunds due to the government shutdown earlier this year. TurboTax does not have access to any information regarding your tax refund once it has been submitted and accepted by the IRS and state department. Please read the TurboTax FAQ, listed below, to learn how to track your refund with the IRS. 

Please choose your state from the TurboTax FAQ, listed below, to check the status of your refund.