Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received an email (AG TurboTax Settlement) saying "Your Check from a Multistate Settlement with Intuit has not been deposited". Just checking if this is genuine or not?

They shared a link and asking to fill email id and Claimant ID into the form. 
Just checking if this is legit.

Email came from 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx'
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I received an email (AG TurboTax Settlement) saying "Your Check from a Multistate Settlement with Intuit has not been deposited". Just checking if this is genuine or not?

There is a settlement involving certain Turbotax customers.  The problem is, scammers could have copied the email and changed it slightly to use it for their own purposes, and the users on this board have no way to know if you are a member of the settlement class or if the specific email you received is authentic.   You can learn more about the settlement here.

https://agturbotaxsettlement.com/Home/portalid/0?portalid=0

Those checks were being mailed ONLY ... do not give anyone direct deposit information when you get any unsolicited emails or phone calls.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies