I received a letter from the state of Alabama requesting more information to process my return

The state is asking for a qualifying employer letter as defined by Alabama Department of Revenue regulation 810-3-15.3-01. The letter should specify how many employees the employer had as of 12/31/2016 and if I was part of a employer provided health insurance plan.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Well, you must get that from your employer.

There is a mistake on my return. I did not work for a small employer and this box is filled out on my return. How do I correct this with the state of Alabama?

I’ve received a letter from the Alabama department of  revenue asking for letters from our employers about qualifying employee regulation 810-3-15.3-01

what is this.