turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a email from y'all this morning that my stimulus check will be deposited today. Irs get my payment still says its unavailable. When will yall release my stimulus check to my account?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
SusanY1
Expert Alumni

I received a email from y'all this morning that my stimulus check will be deposited today. Irs get my payment still says its unavailable. When will yall release my stimulus check to my account?

TurboTax isn't releasing the payments, the IRS is controlling that timeline.  They began issuing payments today, January 8, 2020.  Please allow a few days for processing. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yeah you need to allow time for it to process through your bank from IRS. IRS may have sent it but you don't know when as far as timing. If sent after 3 pm, and you don't see pending transactions the you check that means that you have to wait until 9am on Monday,1/11/21 when all pending transactions maybe processed or after 3pm on Monday,1/11/21d. It all depends on your bank. Mine shows me a pending deposit which will not process until Monday and it didn't show up as pending until after 3pm today. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies