msowell2110

I received a email from y'all this morning that my stimulus check will be deposited today. Irs get my payment still says its unavailable. When will yall release my stimulus check to my account?

SusanY1

TurboTax isn't releasing the payments, the IRS is controlling that timeline.  They began issuing payments today, January 8, 2020.  Please allow a few days for processing. 

masterredfox

Yeah you need to allow time for it to process through your bank from IRS. IRS may have sent it but you don't know when as far as timing. If sent after 3 pm, and you don't see pending transactions the you check that means that you have to wait until 9am on Monday,1/11/21 when all pending transactions maybe processed or after 3pm on Monday,1/11/21d. It all depends on your bank. Mine shows me a pending deposit which will not process until Monday and it didn't show up as pending until after 3pm today.