Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a deposit form TPG PRODUCTS for what I assume was my tax return but it was a couple hundred short of what was expected. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I received a deposit form TPG PRODUCTS for what I assume was my tax return but it was a couple hundred short of what was expected. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Could it be the TT fees?  If not, neither TT nor TPG is told when the IRS makes an adjustment and/or offset.  You will be getting a letter in the mail from the IRS in 2-4 weeks.

Please go to sbtpg.com->Taxpayer->TPG and enter your original refund info
You will see what the IRS sent, the fees and how much the final deposit to them was
For any questions why a different amount was sent by the IRS, you will need to:
* Go to irs.gov and review your account transcript
* Contact IRS
* Contact IRS Offset Number

Same thing happened to me. I was short $200+. I’m assuming it was the state part after the fees but it says it’s been refunded to me when it hasn’t. It’s been over 30 days as well. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please see this link for the options available for paying with your refund when you filed your tax return.

If your refund was lower than you anticipated, the taxing agencies should notify by mail of any adjustments made to your refund.  

You can also use this link to contact us to verify the amount you were billed by TurboTax.  An agent will be able to assist you with your billing fees and confirm the amount you were charged.

@terrikayjames 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies