Solved: I received a 21-INTEREST form for my savings account. How do I add that to my form?

I received a 21-INTEREST form for my savings account. How do I add that to my form?

You can enter your savings interest income as if you received a 1099-INT.

Once you have signed into your TurboTax Account (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here), select "Take Me To My Return" and type "1099-INT" in the search bar then select "jump to 1099-INT". TurboTax will guide you in entering this information

Alternatively, to enter this transaction in TurboTax Online (for TurboTax Online sign-in, click Here) or Desktop, please follow these steps:

1. Once you are in your tax return, click on the “Federal Taxes” tab ("Personal" tab in TurboTax Home & Business)
  2. Next click on “Wages & Income” ("Personal Income" in TurboTax Home & Business)
  3. Next click on “I’ll choose what I work on” (jump to full list or see more income)
  4. Scroll down the screen until to come to the section “Interest and Dividends”
  5. Choose “ Interest on 1099-INT” and select “start’
  6. Select "I'll type it in myself"
  7. Enter the name of the bank and the amount of interest in box 1

6. Select "I'll type it in myself"