deedee1604

I put the wrong account number

No

NiaW

I put the wrong account number

If you've already filed and your return has been accepted or mailed, it's too late to change your bank account information for direct deposit . If the info you provided is for a closed or invalid account, your bank will return the refund to the IRS and the IRS will mail a refund check to the address provided in the return.

If you haven't filed yet, follow these steps to change banking details:

1. Sign in to your Turbo Tax account and click 'take me to my return'.

2. Click on the 'File' section.

3. Follow the prompts for 'Step 1'. When you get to 'Step 2', this is where the bank account information will be. Follow the prompts to view and edit your bank account information. 

NiaW

I put the wrong account number

2. Click on the 'File' section.