I put the wrong account number

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Replies

Are you referring to bank account number for direct deposit? If so, see answer below.

I have a turbo tax card green dot

Can you look over it please
Level 15

No one else can see your tax return or your account information.  You have added on to a 4 month old thread started by someone else.  Please explain your problem.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

If you already e-filed and your return gets accepted, if the information you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will issue you a refund check via mail. 

If your return hasn't already posted to the IRS's system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call them toll-free at 1-800-829-1040, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. 

Please see FAQ (click on see entire answer), for more information about closed/invalid account: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings