I put the wrong account number

I put the wrong account number

I put the wrong account number

Are you referring to bank account number for direct deposit? If so, see answer below.

I put the wrong account number

I have a turbo tax card green dot

I put the wrong account number

Can you look over it please

I put the wrong account number

No one else can see your tax return or your account information.  You have added on to a 4 month old thread started by someone else.  Please explain your problem.

I put the wrong account number

If you already e-filed and your return gets accepted, if the information you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will issue you a refund check via mail. 

If your return hasn't already posted to the IRS's system, you can ask them to stop the direct deposit. You may call them toll-free at 1-800-829-1040, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. 

Please see FAQ (click on see entire answer), for more information about closed/invalid account: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459