I put the correct routing number but the incorrect account number for my direct deposit. How do I amend this?

I used my "CMA" number for my account number rather than the number on my checks. I put the correct routing number though. How do I fix this?

Unfortunately you will not be able to change this once your return has been accepted but if the bank account information you provided is for a closed or invalid account, the government will mail you a refund check.

If you have not filed yet or your return has been rejected, you may follow the prompts below to change your bank information: