If you have not already filed your return, please follow the steps below.
If you need to
W-2 in TurboTax Online
1. Go to "Federal Taxes" at the top of the screen
2. Select the "Wages & Income" sub-tab
3. Select "Start/Revisit" next to "Wages and Salaries"
4. Select "Delete (trashcan icon)" next to the W-2 you would like to remove
5. You can then select “+Add Another W-2” to enter your new W-2 info.
If you have already filed, you will need to amend your return first by following the steps below.
To File an Amended Return:
1. Wait for your return to be accepted or rejected by the IRS
2. Log into your account, and at your tax timeline select your "2016 Tax Year"
3. Select to "Amend (Change) 2016 return" and follow the directions:
You are commenting on a thread from 2019, can you please post a specific question so that we may better assist you?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post