If you already mailed your return, don't e-file. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.
- In TurboTax Online, sign in to your account.
- Select Tax Home on the left menu.
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2019, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area).
- Select File in the left menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or select the menu icon in the top left corner).
- On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
- Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
- On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
- Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
Yes. Use the instructions I'm linking below to re-enter your return. Then you can elect to e-file when you get to the FILE section.
*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.