Solved: I printed my return but have not mailed it. I need to change it but the program will not let me in, only gives me an option to download the pdf. Please help!

I printed my return but have not mailed it. I need to change it but the program will not let me in, only gives me an option to download the pdf. Please help!

I thought I was done with my return, first went to e-file and the IRS rejected it.  I was then able to print the return, so I did but when I reviewed it I found errors that I need to correct.  Now the program will not let me back in to correct - it will only let me download and print the pdf.  this is very frustrating ! I paid for a program that now I cannot us. 

Here is the trick ... log in and scroll down and click on ADD A STATE to unlock the archived return and make changes ...