turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I paid the direct deposit fee into my account for the 21 days filled date 5/17/2021 & here it’s 8/14/2021, I not received my refund of 4,483.00. I have not received any delays from the IRS either. Can you see what happened on my filling side.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I paid the direct deposit fee into my account for the 21 days filled date 5/17/2021 & here it’s 8/14/2021, I not received my refund of 4,483.00. I have not received any delays from the IRS either. Can you see what happened on my filling side.

if you e-filed and it was accepted or mailed it in, Turbotax receives no updates. the IRS is far behind in processing refunds. millions are waiting for them. all you can really do is wait and check the IRS refund website.

https://www.irs.gov/refunds 

There is no such thing as a direct deposit fee. E-filing is free, and so is having your refund direct deposited. If you choose the option to pay your TurboTax fees by having the fees deducted from your federal refund, you pay a refund processing fee of $39.99 ($44.99 in CA) to have a third party bank receive the refund, extract the fees, and send you the rest.

Check the status of your refund at IRS Where's My Refund or call the IRS.  If you did use the refund processing service, then the TurboTax help desk can look up your return and give you a status.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies