Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyones wmr show the path act message yet?

@sheanabennett you're welcome. My path nessage came up this past saturday like a few others did. Call and ordee your return transcript and that will show you your return is done.

I ordered my transcripts 2/1 and Saturday morning got the PATH message lol lord oh lord I pray a miracle that it’s gonna be the 16th lol I just never thought I be in that wait thing cause last 10 years I never got these credits married filed joint with 3 kids now 2 kids since my oldest is now 24 lol I mean I am blessed to get a credit by far I know I just don’t like the PATH thing

I also recieved tax topic152. Along with path message. So to clarify that means i am approved but the funds cant be released yet?

@sheanabennett  I think we get that Topic 152 along with it the path message from what I noticed cause I click on it and explained this path act. I pray for everyone to get their the week of the 15th after the lift. I don’t want anyone having to wait any longer then should. I do know I had offset couple years ago and I still received my refund early February.

Does everyone claiming EITC get the PATH message and then tax topic 152?

@renee744 yes. Everyone gets it. And the people that i know for sure get the credit every year have the same message. Im just hoping our monies get released or are they just going to start processing. Smh

@renee744  Yes anyone that has EIC and extra child tax credit will get the path message and topic 152 on wmr. It should start updating on the 16th. Last two yeats with the path act message my wmr went to path act message back to processing message on the 16th then on the 17th i got a deposit date if the 22nd of february. Hang tight 6 more days. If you get the processing message on February 16th then you are good to go. I got my last refunds in the 22nd of Feb with no hiccups.

@caron1981 so they will just start processing? I was told that maybe someone used a dependant of mine. I have had topic 152 for awhile. Is there a possibility my return could be rejected still? Im not sure if its true or not. But i dont want to accuse someone

@sheanabennett if your return would got rejected you would of been notified right as they received it. I have had mine rejected before and within that day I was able to correct and send again. So no worries also 99% of the time if there is a error they just correct it and send the refund difference if any. Don’t worry ok things are good and your gonna be ok. Only thing that can delay is offset which that’s not much either a day if that or a audit which again won’t affect you. Some wmr don’t change cause it could be just a glitch since billions of us are on it 24/7 no matter what lol so it can delay the process of updating

Thank you! I made a vow to myself that I will not check wmr all week LOL

@sheanabennett check it at least once a day to make sure there's no messages from the irs on there. As long as the path message is there  you are ok.

@sheanabennett No, like the previous said, if it got rejected you would know and wouldnt have a wmr message. Mine got rejected last year cause i put the wrong AIG.fixed it with in an hour and it was all good. You're fine. Update us on the 17th k.

Ok.

I made a vow too lol so far checked 4 times since the file date and wow it’s been hard but easy since I have Path message thought why check if I have that message not gonna bother lol till the 16 now lol

So the PATH message will disappear on the 15th?? And go back to processing?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies