Solved: I never received any money from last years taxes.

agermain575

I never received any money from last years taxes.

Last year was my first year to file for taxes and I don't know what happened but I never received any money. It's probably to late to bring this up considering it was last years taxes, but I'm in the military and was to busy with a deployment build up (which I'm overseas on the deployment now) to ever bring this up.

Heather14

You can initiate a trace on your missing federal income tax refund amount.  You will need to fill out Form 3911 and submit it to the IRS per the instructions on the form, or you can also call the IRS to initiate a trace on the refund. The IRS Refund Hotline is 800-829-1954. 

Heather14

agermain575

Ok thank you.