davwhy

I need to revise my Indiana State return. I found an error after I printed it out, but before I submitted the return. How do I revise?

Rachel_W

If you HAVE NOT actually mailed your State Tax Return, you can go back in and modify/reprint your return by following these steps:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • From here, you can click "State" from the left side of your screen and then change what you need to change
  • Walk through the "File" section to reprint or E-File after you have made the necessary changes