Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to review my 2015 returns because the IRS sent me a letter.. how can I do that?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Karisma

I need to review my 2015 returns because the IRS sent me a letter.. how can I do that?

Here's how to get a copy of a return you filed in TurboTax Online:

1. Sign into TurboTax (or click My TurboTax at the top if you're already signed in).
  2. On the Tax Timeline screen, click the tax year you need (you may need to load the Tax Timeline first).
  • If you don't see it listed, you might need to use a different login. More info
  • On the right side, select Download/print return (PDF) (if you just need a printout) or Download .tax file (if you need to edit your return in the CD/Download software).
  • If you get the "Oops" message, follow the directions in the pop-up window to gain access.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
    Karisma

Here's how to get a copy of a return you filed in TurboTax Online:

1. Sign into TurboTax (or click My TurboTax at the top if you're already signed in).
    2. On the Tax Timeline screen, click the tax year you need (you may need to load the Tax Timeline first).
    • If you don't see it listed, you might need to use a different login. More info
  • On the right side, select Download/print return (PDF) (if you just need a printout) or Download .tax file (if you need to edit your return in the CD/Download software).
  • If you get the "Oops" message, follow the directions in the pop-up window to gain access.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
    Manage cookies