Easywhitten

I need to receive my 2014 Turbotax return amazon gift card. Can I have it sent to my new e-mail?

I'll flag this for a moderator.  It may take some time to research this, assuming it is even recoverable at this point.  Normally they verify eligibility by linking the email address for notification in this forum, with your tax return.  Since you have changed email addresses, someone will probably have to email you directly.  I don't think they are working today so expect next week.

Easywhitten

Thank you for your help.If there is anything I can do to help or speed up the process please let me know.
mesquitebean

Moderators will not be around until Monday.  I suspect this will take a bit of detective work.   I'll ask some questions in the meantime that may help them.

Is this a 2014 return you prepared and filed routinely back in filing season in 2015?   Or did you not file it then, but filed it in a subsequent year by mail as a prior-year return?    Since the Amazon gift card bonus required that one efile the return, it could only have been used for a 2014 return that was efiled during the 2014 filing season or extended filing season.

So if you efiled that year, did you get the rest of your 2014 Federal tax refund--the larger part that was not on the Amazon bonus card?  Or did you not receive any of your Federal refund at all for 2014?

The Amazon bonus gift card was originally good for TurboTax Online or for CD/download units shipped or downloaded only from Intuit or Amazon.
Easywhitten

I received my refund but I just never claimed the 300 plus bonus that I chose to allocate to the gift card. Since then I have lost access to the e-mail that was used.
mesquitebean

Have you not been contacted by a Moderator or anyone from TurboTax?   Since it's so old, they're probably figuring out who/how to handle it.   I've bumped the request again for them to see tomorrow.
mesquitebean

In the meantime, be sure your email address is up to date in this forum.  To do that, click the user icon in the top right corner of this page, and in the dropdown menu choose "notification settings."
GabiU

The process may take a couple of days but please be on the lookout for an email.
Easywhitten

I have still not received an email.

@TurboTaxZerachiel ??
GabiU

Hi @Easywhitten & @Opus 17 ----
I was informed that an email was sent to you, @Easywhitten.
Please check your spam folder. If you have not received it, please confirm the email in this AXC account is up-to-date. You can find it under "Notification Settings" in your profile. Reply back and let us know!
mesquitebean

To do that, click the user icon in the top right corner of this page, and in the dropdown menu choose "notification settings."