Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to print my 2017 tax forms. I use a desktop version. Turbotax is erroring out

I need to print my 2017 tax forms. I have the 2017 desktop software I used. However, when I try to print the return it errors out (tried many times) . I filed electronically last year and had the same issue when I tried to save a printed copy.

This time my mortgage company wants the full form and I cannot seem to print it out.

How can I print the return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I need to print my 2017 tax forms. I use a desktop version. Turbotax is erroring out

What is the error?  You have the .tax2017 file and the 2 017 program installed?  What Windows are you on?  Does your return open?  Can you switch to Forms mode and print a single form?  

Is it error 190?  After you get the program reinstalled the first thing to do before you open your tax return is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW).

"Error Occurred While Gathering Your Forms for Printing"

error code 20926055282

is what I get. 

I had the program installed, so was not reinstalling it. 

I can go to print form by form, but that is pretty long for me and the program keeps crashing quite frequently as I try to print.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies