ducks21

I need to print my 2016 tax returns. I didn't have a printer then.

You download the 2016 tax return as a PDF.  Once downloaded you can copy the PDF to removable media, such as a CD/DVD or USB drive, then take the PDF to a friend or relative that has a printer for their computer.

When you sign onto to your online account using the exact same user ID you used to create, complete and file the 2016 tax return you will land on the Welcome Home screen.  Click on the blue link - Download/print return.

Or when you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on either Download/print return (PDF) or Download all forms and worksheets.

1. On the line, Looking for prior year returns? click Load My Tax Timeline.
  2. Click on the year of the tax return you want to access, and then select Download/print return (PDF) or Download .tax file.

Or when you land on the Welcome Home screen click on My TurboTax at the top left of the program screen.  This will take you to the 2016 Timeline.  Under the section Some things you can do:  Click on Add a state (you will not actually be adding a state).  This will take you to the 2016 online tax return.  Click on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Print Center.  Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

For prior year tax returns click on Print or view a prior year return

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing