Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to print a tax return or PDF with the actual proof it was filed, the download has no evidence of esign or efile. The IRS has the return so it was efiled.

The return I can download is just the return, nothing in it says I esigned or efiled. This is for proof so no having some person not me login to my turbotax isnt the answer
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I need to print a tax return or PDF with the actual proof it was filed, the download has no evidence of esign or efile. The IRS has the return so it was efiled.

There is an Electronic Postmark Report which will have the date/time the tax return was transmitted and the date the IRS accepted the tax return.  You need to use Print Center and the option for all worksheets.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Thanks

I would think TurboTax should just put that print center on the main page of the return after filing rather than this buried method by pretending to add a state. 

if you need a tax return for a loan application from  a bank, or similar situation.

print Form 1040 pages one and two.

They usually want you to sign and date it.

That's all you need in most cases.

For example if you mailed in your tax return at the Post Office.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies