I need to file a city of battle creek return and I have already submitted the michigan state return. How do I go in and create and file the city of battle creek?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Our digital assistant can help you.

JimW1

Select the state taxes tab and go through the Michigan interview to indicate you need to file a city return.

If you are on the screen indicating your Michigan taxes are ready to check, you can get to the city return by selecting "Other Tax Situations" and then, "Michigan city returns".

After you enter the information for your city return, you will need to print and mail Form CF-1040 and any schedules to be attached.

JimW1

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing