Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I need to edit my W-2

On this question I clicked "yes" instead of "no" I need to change this.

Will you be deducting any expenses in connection with this income?
1 Reply
New Member

I need to edit my W-2

Here is how to edit your W-2 :

  1. Choose Federal Taxes Tab ( Personal Tab and Personal Income In Home and Business)
  2. Select Wages and Income.
  3. Select I'll choose what I work on.
  4. Under Wages and Salaries W2 select Start/Update.
  5. You will see where you can edit your W-2
Privacy Settings