niceguyvice

I need to change where my return is sent to

You mean where your refund is sent ?

If you have not filed then complete the FILE tab again from the beginning.
niceguyvice

I have filed and it was already accepted, I set it up so it would direct deposit in my bank account but that account is no longer active so i need to change where my refund goes.

If the information is incorrect, most likely the deposit will be rejected and sent back to the IRS. When that happens the IRS sends you a check in the mail to the address listed on your return after it is returned to them.

How did you pay for your TurboTax preparation fees (if applicable)? If you used the TurboTax Free Edition Online, you may have chosen certain add-ons that may have generated a fee. If you used the Refund Processing Service to pay your fees then contact Santa Barbara Taxpayer Group (SBTPG) at 1-877-908-7228  to find out if the refund was sent to them. If it was, they will assist you in receiving your refund.