patyer02

I need to change my bank info so that I can get my stimulus money direct deposited into my new account

If you have filed a 2019 tax return and need to change or add your direct deposit information, see this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know
The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

patyer02

You'll have a advertisement on tv through the news that you have a new app that we can download in order to get the stimulus money faster, so what isit

@patyer02 wrote:

If you have not filed a 2019 tax return and you are not required to file a tax return and you do not receive Social Security benefits, then use this TurboTax website to register for the stimulus - https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/