Please review the article below to view and delete forms within TurboTax Online.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
The answer I received did not address my question. Specifically, I need to change the amount of the recovery rebate credit. I don't know how to get in there to do that. I just received a $600 stimulus payment. I never received the $1200 it. I need to edit the recovery rebate credit by subtracting the $600 payment that I just received. How do I do that? Thank you. Paula Gordon
To include your stimulus payments on your tax return or make adjustment:
- Login your TurboTax.
- With your return open, search for the term stimulus.
- Select "Jump to" link.
- Under the combined total first-round stimulus payment enter the amount you received.
- Under the combined total second-round stimulus payment, enter amount received.
- Click on Continue.
- The next screen will give you the total credit that is due you, based on your income eligibility.
- If you are eligible to receive the rebate, you will notice that your federal refund will increase by that credit, unless you have balance due, then the amount owed will decrease by your credit.