raphaelqw

I need to change how I receive my taxes, from direct deposit to mail and I have filed.

KatrinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

As long as you have not yet filed, you can make the changes under File tab. If you have already filed, it is too late to make changes. You have to wait until its accepted/rejected. If rejected, you can go back into the file section and make the changes.

Once your e-filed return has been accepted, it's too late to change your payment method in TurboTax. Instead, call the IRS e-file Payment Services right away at 1-888-353-4537 – they're open 24/7

Please see below for more information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2603038-how-do-i-change-my-refund-method 

raphaelqw

This is not a correct or good answer to give. It's the easy way out, but not an answer. I have been advised by them to talk with the people I've filed with and that is TurboTax. And when trying to talk or contact  turbo tax this form or open form of communication is my only option. The section of the "contact us" is broken and this sucks as a product.