jackshopping

I need to amend my 2016 turbotax online return

how do I amend a state tax return that was filed online? I followed the instructions provided in "help" section but it puts me in a loop and never allows me to "schedule a call" as indicated in the instructions.  TIA

Sign onto your online account using this TurboTax website - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

• Click on Help in the upper right corner of the screen
  • Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the screen
  • Enter your problem in the box provided and click Continue
  • Note - The next screen may also ask you to enter the problem again, do so and click Continue
  • Choose a way to connect with us - Click on Schedule a call

If you are unable to access and loops you back through this section, then close all TurboTax windows on your web browser.  Clear cache and cookies on your browser.  Close the browser and then re-open.  Access the website again.

If the problem persists then use a different web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Windows IE or Edge (Win 10).  Some users have had issues with using the Chrome browser on the TurboTax website.