I need a replacement turbo tax credit/debit card, ...

I need a replacement turbo tax credit/debit card, i filed my taxes through turbo tax and the return was snatched up by my student loan debt.. My stimulus money got deposited into my turbo tax

I have heard nothing on my returns and am unable to get anyone at IRS or VT Do nat charge my card as it was to come out of the return

I sent a message when will I get a response

• I no longer have access to my Turbo Visa Debit Card: If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account (https://secure.turbodebitcard.intuit.com/account/report-lost-or-stolen). If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic you may experience some delays on the site or phone line. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we appreciate your patience.   

For additional questions, including how to receive a check, please go to the Turbo Visa Debit Card site: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/turbo-card/