Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Wweaver92

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

@hairky31 they said my 45 day review got pushed to a 60 day which now makes it may 7th. They also said it could get pushed again and at that point it gets transfered to another department! I understand why they cant finish my damn review! They also said dont count on it coming earlier than the scheduled review date because they cant release the money til then or it rejects it! @kell6262  Turbo tax took the money from me too but Im not even mad at them. They allowed to put off your payment to file with their service. Its the damn IRS you should be mad at! Just dont file til feb 16th from here on out or just reduce your taxes to where you owe a little or break even. Then the IRS can wait til tax day to receive their money. When you pay through out the year, they invest it and earn interest on it but I guarentee you none of us going to get paid any interest.
Wweaver92

If my refund on the IRS website says still processing does it mean I will be audited?

I meant i dont understand
hairky31

@wweaver21 whatttt!!! That is some bs. Why did they push it back again? How did u find out?
Wweaver92

Idk why but when it still said processing yesterday morning, I called up and talked to a rep.
es925

Same thing happend to me i called they said after April 12. And on 13th they said it takes another 60 days i never recieves no letter either.
hairky31

Omg why even tell people 45 days
hairky31

Has anyone received their refund on the 45 day mark? Im scared to check
bctrojans

They told me 90 days that will be may 7
Wweaver92

And even that day isnt guarenteed
hairky31

I'm sooo pissed everyone! I just called and they told me the same 60 day bs! Talking about May 7. It don't take that long to match income and dependents especially if they're the same ones from previous years. Talking about they pulled millions of people return this year. Oh ok wth they do that for if they couldn't accurately get people stuff together.
hairky31

This has definitely messed me up
Wweaver92

Told you! If its done the 7th then we should get them on the 10th but I have a strong feeling they will get pushed again!
mzmegan85

May 7th here too!!! Smh!
hairky31

@wweaver21 omg wth? Like if yall don't need no more information then wth is the problem? @mzmegan85 this shit is annoying. I filed February 1
hairky31

Going beyond the 60 days is bizarre. Like seriously how much extensive search can you do especially if the dependents are the same and nobody owns any businesses
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies