sanchezbenitog

I mailed both State and Federal Tax Returns using the printed forms from turbo tax. I haven't heard about the federal. I can't see my status on the IRS website either.

Mailed 02/18/2020.
State tax return received.

Mail returns will take a long time to process. After 4 weeks you can check IRS Where’s My Refund.  But I doubt they have opened the mail yet.  You mailed federal and state in separate envelopes, right?  To different places.  
https://www.irs.gov/refunds

sanchezbenitog

Its been five weeks since i mailed both the state and federal. They were in separate packages mailed to different addresses.

I also tried checking up on IRS website but nothing shows up there when I enter my information.