Solved: I made a mistake in amending my 2017 tax return. i need to send my tax return without being amended. how do I get the amended tag off my tax return?

firedaddy28

I made a mistake in amending my 2017 tax return. i need to send my tax return without being amended. how do I get the amended tag off my tax return?

I have not mailed my 2017 tax return.

Coleen3

You can delete the 1040x.

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left side bar, select Tax Tools> Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

Coleen3

You can delete the 1040x.