Solved: I'm trying to see if I messed up on my taxes. I filed separate from my husband but it asked for his ss# & name. I don't no if I messed up

I'm trying to see if I messed up on my taxes. I filed separate from my husband but it asked for his ss# & name. I don't no if I messed up

You didn't mess up, except possibly by deciding to file separately to begin with (in most cases it's best to file jointly). Even on separate returns, the IRS needs the name & SSN of your spouse in order to apply certain special rules for separate returns, especially in community property states (where most income must be split 50-50 between spouses even on separate returns).