pnovaz

I'm self-employed and am expecting an unemployment refund that is at least $1000, this week I received a $133 refund from the IRS, did I do something wrong when filing ?

We cannot see your return so we do not know what you entered when you filed, or when you filed your tax return.   We have no details from you at all except that you are self-employed and received $133.  You have not said if you filed before or after the tax laws changed for federal tax on unemployment, nor do we know if you received a refund for your tax return or paid tax due.  Please provide some details, but without any personal information.

fanfare

the unemployment refund is being handled by a separate software process and the money is paid out in batches.

It sound like you got some other adjustment done on your Form 1040.