I'm not sure if I am getting a check in the mail or direct deposit. How do I find out?

Also where on the website do I see the address it will be sent to if it is mailed?

If you chose a paper check it will be sent to the address that you entered into Turbo Tax as your primary or principal address. As far as checking Turbo Tax for information about direct deposit and your bank information...

1. Sign into your account, click take me to my return

2. Click the File heading

3. Follow the prompts for Step 1. When you get to Step 2, this is where the bank account information will be. Follow the prompts to view/edit your bank account information.  

If you have already filed and submitted your tax return you will be unable to edit the bank account  information (as well as the direct deposit options) once the return has been accepted. If your return has been filed and submitted and rejected then you are able to change the information. 

If the IRS is unable to deposit your refund into your account, they will mail you a refund check. If the info you entered is someone else's account, don't worry – some banks won't deposit tax refunds into accounts where names don't match up. The best way for you to track your federal refund is to call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.