soulsearcherlove

I'm not filing a 2017 return but I need a copy of my return from 2015, what's the cheapest version of Turbotax I can purchase to gain access to that return.

You need to start a 2017 return in the same account as the 2016 account and grade to Plus & Pay for the upgrade to access your prior year returns. Click on Upgrade on the left side of the screen.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tax Tools the left side of the online program screen.

Then click on Print Center.

Click on  "Print, Save, or Preview this year's Return"… YES this year’s return.

On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.

On the next screen just click on the Continue button. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

Then click on Print Center.