turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

lms_2016

I’m getting a refund of $5000, can a turbo credit card hold that much?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

For details on limits of the use of your card See TurboTax Prepaid Visa Cardholder Agreement

I have copied the section that pertains to your question here:

General Limits on the Use of Your Card. The overall maximum amount of value that can reside on the Card is $10,000. You are not authorized to conduct transactions that in the aggregate exceed $5,000 per calendar day. For security reasons, we may limit the amount, number or type of transactions you can make on your Card and any funding or reload of your Card. You may withdraw up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from ATMs and up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from teller transactions, unless otherwise indicated. 

For the complete agreement click here:  https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/assets/docs/GD-Bank-Cardholder-Agreement-(Intuit).pdf

RELATED:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6394896

Ceebee05

So in 30 days, I can withdraw a total of $6000($3000 from atm, $3000 from teller). Would I still be able to use the card for normal transactions for the 30 days(gas, store, bills, etc)?

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please read over the section General Limits on the Use of Your Card in your Cardholder Agreement. Please see the Cardholder Agreement below.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/assets/docs/GD-Bank-Cardholder-Agreement-(Intuit).pdf

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

How did your situation turn out? Im in i similiar one this year. Getting a stimulus check for 3400 and I had used the turbo card for my tax return this year. Concerned if it will accept or not

Good luck trying to get any banks teller withdraw to work with this card....i have tried several "participating" banks...declined every time...3000 per month period is the limit far as i can tell....i did atm withdraws total of 3000 at a local safeway and when i went to banks to do TELLER withdraw for 3000, declined every time I even waited 24 hours before each time only to get the same.  Today im going to try to buy some money orders from walmart to attempt at getting the rest of my money....i will NEVER use this card again, 0eriod or at least until turbo tax gets a contract with some different company other then green dot.  I can't send the money to a bank account or anything so that's not an option.  I could send the money to another person who has a green dot card only.  This is so dumb.  I don't get what is happening and their customer service line is freakin joke.  Can't get anybody at all to answer the phone.

Does anybody know if it’s an actual 31 days you have to wait for to withdrawal more or does it just have to be the next month?

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies