spasfa

I'm at the end of my 2016 return and I want my refund credited to my 2017 taxes but I can't find the option to get that done. Program only gives me the option of depositing it

To add, change or delete a current year federal tax refund to next year's taxes before you file your tax return -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Under Additional Tax Payments
  • On Apply Refund to Next Year, click on the start or update button

Or enter apply federal refund to next year in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to apply federal refund to next year

• Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Under Additional Tax Payments