I’ll never use turbo tax again!! Still no word on...

Baseball33

I’ll never use turbo tax again!! Still no word on my federal return! This is ridiculous..The amount of people I see on here having the same issues too and no answers to what’s going on! SMH..

Still processing... No bars... No tax topic anymore either! Filed on Feb 15th

montez420

Same here accepted the 12th now I'm in error resolution department and I didn't even claim the **bleep** rebate, turbo tax F'D alot of people's refund up this year

AmyC

Error resolution investigates issues. If they are able to resolve it internally, they will send your refund. If they are not able, they will send you a letter and let you know what the issue is.

Custody battles, potentially claiming credits not allowed, things that are not straight forward go to error resolution.