turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I live in Florida and we do not have state tax and i accidently did not hit skip state tax and hit continue but it is not letting me go back and change it what do i do?

because i did not hit skip state tax it wants me to down load forms and send it the return. will my return still go into my direct deposit.?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I live in Florida and we do not have state tax and i accidently did not hit skip state tax and hit continue but it is not letting me go back and change it what do i do?

If you forgot to hit skip state it will not prevent them from direct deposit the federal income tax in . I did it last year and I still had my refund direct deposit in my bank. Just continue to the end just don't have to print or send state.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you forgot to hit skip state it will not prevent them from direct deposit the federal income tax in . I did it last year and I still had my refund direct deposit in my bank. Just continue to the end just don't have to print or send state.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies