Solved: I live in a trailer park and I’m sure my turbo tax card got stolen possibly activated I ordered another one would that cancel the one that was stolen?

I live in a trailer park and I’m sure my turbo tax card got stolen possibly activated I ordered another one would that cancel the one that was stolen?

With you selecting never received, it would deactivate the old card. 

Did you order it through customer service?  Normally to order a new one you have to report the old one lost/stolen.

I called the number for turbo tax and it was automated. I pushed the one that said never recieved because I didint and it said they was sending a new one but I just want to know if the other one cancelled I don’t want someone else getting my refund

Ok awesome thank you so much! I’ve been so worried. So now I just wait on the new card.