Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I just tried the Stimulus portal. I entered direct deposit info but the return shows XXX for the bank info. Will the IRS receive direct deposit info?

I did the same thing. They are telling me unable to verify eligibility for payment at this time. Another one said it had already been filed that it may be being processed or identity theft or something else. I forget. I'll prolly never get it. 

I just tried the Stimulus portal. I entered direct deposit info but the return shows XXX for the bank info. Will the IRS receive direct deposit info?

I did the same thing because of the x's. Now when I go into getmypayment it is saying unable to verify eligibility. And it gives me like 3 possible reasons as to why. Wtf!! one of them being id theft. I am very disappointed in the irs and their handling of this stimulus.

docshigh

I have read the replys that say ignore the xxx placed on page 2 of 1040 for direct deposit info.   It makes no sense to me.   what if i choose to print the return and mail it.   does the irs have some special ability to read what is not printed     The worksheet that does have the info is not a form that is efiled or mailed best i can tell

count me concerned and confused

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies